From: Robert Chozick via groups.io <rchozick@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Sat, Dec 19, 2020 3:16 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] M42 from my future observatory site

Hi Kent. Well it had rained an hour earlier.  It was not a good night.  The property is between Paducah and Guthrie east of Lubbock.

Robert

On Dec 19, 2020, at 3:12 PM, Kent Kirkley via groups.io <kgkirkley@...> wrote:

Robert

Out of curiosity, where is the property located?
The fact that you had so much humidity is concerning but
even Ft. Davis can have high humidity.

Kent Kirkley