Re: Version P02-08 now available for GTOCP4 and GTOCP5 control boxes

Hello Pam,

Here is some information that pertains to upgrading older keypads to the new version 5 software:

https://www.astro-physics.info/tech_support/mounts/keypad_update/419/upgrading-older-keypads-1119.pdf

I hope that it is helpful.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen