Re: Version P02-08 now available for GTOCP4 and GTOCP5 control boxes

Pamela Morgan

Hi Marj.

I am planning to purchase a GTOCP4 control box.  Hoping I can take advantage of the new keypad software too.   Can all keypads update to the version 5.0 software?  My keypad is an older one.

Thanks.

pam

On Thu, Dec 17, 2020 at 6:26 PM Marj Christen <marj@...> wrote:
Happy Holidays!

Astro-Physics has put a new software version for our GTOCP4 and GTOCP5 control boxes under the Christmas Tree Nebula for you to open and enjoy.

https://www.astro-physics.com/software-updates/

This is a major upgrade for GTOCP4 control boxes.  In addition to the Ethernet download method, we now have an option for USB/Serial updates. Be sure to check the version history for a list of the improvements. Some of these were implemented for the new Keypad version 5 software which will be available for GTOCP4 owners in the near future.

For Mach2 owners, unless your mount was shipped in the last couple of weeks, this upgrade is for you too.

Enjoy!

--
Marj Christen