Re: Mach2 with no keypad and no computer

W Hilmo

Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ray Gralak
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2020 10:13 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach2 with no keypad and no computer

So if I want to respond back to the thread, that it's possible to use
a mobile app over wifi to initialize the mount, but that you must
unpark it from the last parked position, correct? Also, does that imply that they need to use Luminos, since SkySafari does not yet have the capability to unpark from "last parked"?
Yes, unparking from last-park-position should work. Also, if the Mach2 was actually in the Park 4 position, unparking using SkySafari *should* work, but I don't know if anyone has tried that.

However, after unparking there are other commands that are different, or have been added, such as the button and slew rates, etc.

-Ray Gralak
Author of PEMPro