From: W Hilmo <y.groups@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Mon, Dec 14, 2020 11:58 am
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach2 with no keypad and no computer

Thanks.

So if I want to respond back to the thread, that it's possible to use a mobile app over wifi to initialize the mount, but that you must unpark it from the last parked position, correct?  Also, does that imply that they need to use Luminos, since SkySafari does not yet have the capability to unpark from "last parked"?

-Wade