From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ray Gralak
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2020 8:36 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach2 with no keypad and no computer

Hi Wade,

On my two mounts with CP4 I can fully initialize the mount with either
SkySafari (from Park 4 only) or Luminos (from any park position). Does the CP5 work differently?
There is a difference, but it is not because of the CP5.

Unparking from one of the park positions is something many users will do with a mobile setup. Because the Mach 2's encoders always know where the mount is pointing, you must always unpark the Mach 2 from the last-parked position, and not from one of the park positions.

-Ray Gralak
Author of PEMPro