From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of W Hilmo
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2020 8:02 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Mach2 with no keypad and no computer

I was reading a topic on Cloudy Nights where there is a user with no keypad. They're asking about initializing the
Mach2 with a phone app and someone else made the claim that APCC is required before a phone app can be used
<https://www.cloudynights.com/topic/694300-mach2-waiting-list/?p=10726868> .

On my two mounts with CP4 I can fully initialize the mount with either SkySafari (from Park 4 only) or Luminos (from
any park position). Does the CP5 work differently?

Thanks,
-Wade