Re: Guiding on my plate again - NEED TO IMPROVE

Roland Christen

To everyone out there:

Here's the kind of screenshots I need to be able to analyze a mount's actions/health and to begin to separate out the guide software issues from the mount issues. It's easy enough to take and store screenshots by doing Shift-Print Screen, opening them up in Paint or other programs, storing them for future reference. That way you can go back to see what settings you had, what the seeing was like, etc. You need to do this for both Guided and Unguided for at least 1 worm cycle of 6.4 minutes (2 or 3 would be better). The more info data the better. Saying that the mount doesn't track is essentially zero information.

Screen shot 1:

Screenshot 2:

Screenshot 3: