From: Manusfisch via groups.io <tjfischer653@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Sat, Dec 12, 2020 5:28 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Guiding on my plate again - NEED TO IMPROVE

i sure dont see where any "yelling' was done. that analysis is a bit harsh.  I too was confused by your typo DEC/PEC and that set the stage for some confusion in an already tricky and complex problem.  Brian's analysis is however quite complete and educational for all to see.  Thanks Brian.  This is a great problem solving thread.