Re: Guiding on my plate again - NEED TO IMPROVE

Ron Kramer

right (PEC not on dec) but that's why I turned off DEC to see the RA pattern posted above?

But lets do it. I have PEM pro and have never properly used it. Maybe I can get step by steps over several nights.

QUESTION:  if I am guiding (on a star) and I click RECORD PEC in APCC pro... Will it record a decent PEC that I can then enable and use?

If yes, I have to be on a star? or can I just let it run?   I have pem pro V3

Disengaging the worm gears and moving the mount doesn't chance PEC?

settings...

last calibration

CLEARER

CALIBRATION report

It seems to downsize these into oblivion. if I ATTACH will it leave them alone?

My PA after guiding assistant was at 0.0 to 0.3 arc sec then back to 0.0