Re: Guiding on my plate again - NEED TO IMPROVE

Ron do you happen to have a guidelog with your calibration run in it that you can post?

On Fri, Dec 11, 2020 at 5:08 PM Ron Kramer <ronkramer1957@...> wrote:

more info... I'm in a dome. (no wind typically). My mount it normally not moved. I check PA usually once a year.

conditions seemed okay on the weather stations but when I went out and looked I saw fog...

I did a long  GUIDING OFF run - and then guiding assist.  It sais PA was off a little, I went out and tweaked PA and did guiding assistant again.

Said PA was nailed.  No improvement. I'll try to attach the log.  I don't mine it a little high, but when it's higher than my image scale and my stars are elongated over 300 sec exposures - It's frustrating.

80mm guide scope, Lodestar SX. XS?

imaging with 620mm

--
Brian