Re: [ap-ug] Full size image on Astrobin missing?

James Stone

Correction to the last message, the link below does take one directly to the full resolution image. Once selecting “fit to window”, the option for “full resolution” is offered which takes one back to the image demonstrated in the initial link.

On Dec 11, 2020, at 8:38 PM, James Stone <jrs7r@...> wrote:

 The only options I see are “fit to window” and “technical card”.

On Dec 11, 2020, at 8:18 PM, Roland Christen via groups.io <chris1011@...> wrote:

Hello Astronuts,

One of my fans has noticed that none of my Astrobin images have the full size option. Can any of you access the full size image from this link:

https://www.astrobin.com/full/bovv9h/0/?real=&mod=

Or can you only access this smaller image:
https://www.astrobin.com/full/bovv9h/0/