From: M Hambrick <mhambrick563@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Fri, Dec 11, 2020 7:31 am
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Multi-star guiding

Hi Roland

This looks interesting. When you do the multi-star guiding does MaxIm allow you to select which stars to guide on ?

I am trying to get a grasp on what benefits can be gained by multi-star guiding. I don't think that you can compensate for field rotation with multi star guiding, but Terri's comment about averaging out the seeing makes sense.