From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Cygnus Hunter
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2020 10:12 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Virtual Port change in #APPC pro

Ray,
Thank you for that. Sorry for the delayed response as I was offline for a couple of days.

In the future, if there ever does become a conflict with other equipment, with those low port numbers that apcc is
currently using, then what would the best practice be to assign higher number virtual ports that would be less likely to
conflict? I guess that I’d like to know a path to follow if this happens, and it is on a perfect night at midnight, which is
when Murphy usually visits my observatory. It could save a wasted night. Only so many each year as you well
know...lol

thank you!

Todd