From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ram
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2020 2:30 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] 130 EDF Starfire Field Flatteners

I have a 67PF562 field flattener on my 130 EDF Starfire. I just read that this field flattener isn't ideal for this scope.
I would definitely be interested in one that was optimized for this scope.
It would be nice to have a new one without the clunky Pentax 67 outer bayonet mount.

--
Karen Christen