From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of davidcfinch9 via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2020 12:14 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Connecting to GTOCP5 via WIFI

When I try to connect my laptop to my GTOCP5 via WIFI, I try to connect to the GTOCP5_Net_85 network and put in the password that I received in my welcome letter I get a “Can’t connect to this network” message.

When I try to connect to the 169.254.0.85 website when using my home LAN, I also get a can’t connect message.

What am I doing wrong?

Regards,

David