Re: Virtual Port change in #APPC pro #appc

Cygnus Hunter

Ray,
Thank you for that.  Sorry for the delayed response as I was offline for a couple of days.

In the future, if there ever does become a conflict with other equipment, with those low port numbers that apcc is currently using, then what would the best practice be to assign higher number virtual ports that would be less likely to conflict?  I guess that I’d like to know a path to follow if this happens, and it is on a perfect night at midnight, which is when Murphy usually visits my observatory. It could save a wasted night. Only so many each year as you well know...lol

thank you!

Todd