A couple of questions about Mach2 balancing and modeling #Absolute_Encoders #Mach2GTO

Marcelo Figueroa

Soon I will need to make some minor changes to my equipment (basically remove the guide scope and replace it with the Pegasus Pocket Powerbox Advance). Obviously I will need to rebalance the mount and I have a couple of doubts:

1) I know that the encoders always know where the mount is pointed, even if the clutch knobs
 are released by hand. But, does the mount need to be on for that, can/must I balance it while it is on?

2) After balancing, is it necessary to redo the modeling?

Thank you,