Re: Hanging 10 at Waikiki

Roland Christen

Thanks, we will (have fun).  Wink

From: Robert Sinitiere <bobstar9@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Tue, Dec 8, 2020 8:41 am
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Hanging 10 at Waikiki

Roland and Marg,  Both of you never either fail to surprise me, or to INSPIRE Vina and me.  You are 2 of my Hero’s and mentors, even at 70!!  Have fun (and stay safe!  Bob and Vina Sinitiere🎼🎼⛄️⛄️🎄🎄🎄🎄☃️🦊👽☃️🎼🎼

On Dec 7, 2020, at 4:42 PM, Roland Christen via groups.io <chris1011@...> wrote:

Since it was a long focal ratio board, around F15, I used multi-toenail guiding using the "dig in hard hang on tight" algorithm.