Possible to install the RAPAS + RAPM2 on the left side of the #Mach2GTO RA axis ? #Mach2GTO

Sébastien Doré

Hello everyone,

I was watching Tony's (aka Harley Davidson) latest and much useful videos about his new Mach2 (lucky guy, mine is scheduled for delivery in January) and one of them (ref. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-Ltoqabn8k) made me wonder if it was possible to install the RAPAS+RAPM2 on the left side of the RA axis with the same adapter or say a left-sided version of the RAPM2.

I would find it more practical and comfortable to use my right eye when polar aligning (me being right-handed as well). I therfore wouldn't have to rotate the scope 90 degrees prior to PA, saving a few seconds / minutes more while I setup (I'm mobile most of the time).

Anyway, I think it would be a nice additional feature to be able to choose which side suits you best if it isn't already possible...

CS!
Sébastien