Re: Another Mach2 video

thefamily90 Phillips

👍

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Jeff B <mnebula946@...>
Sent: Sunday, December 6, 2020 12:54:12 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Cc: main@ap-ug.groups.io <main@ap-ug.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Another Mach2 video

Love it.  Great sounds.

Thanks.

On Sun, Dec 6, 2020 at 12:42 PM Harley Davidson <astrocnc@...> wrote:
I had a guy on my YouTube channel, Tim Morrill request a video of how
the motors sound on the Mach2. He was still waiting for his to be delivered.

I set it up in my garage to reduce all the sounds I get from living in
the country. Also, I'm not using a high end camera for my videos. It's a
small Nikon. The "slapping" sound while the motors were running is the
keypad cord hitting the tripod leg [I didn't catch it at the time,
oops]. The motors have a very nice hum to them.

Astro-Physics Mach2 mount - How the Motors Sound:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPG4b1onndk

tony