Re: Another Recommendation of the Ridgid Tool Cart for transporting the AP900/1100

M Hambrick

Hi John

Yes, the RA assembly just barely fit, and I forgot to mention that I had to cut back some of the reinforcing ribs in the lid of the box to allow the lid to close. I used a 1-inch layer of foam in the bottom of the box, and that made the mount base stick up just a little bit too much to close the lid.

I am still working on the Dec axis cart. I have been thinking about either putting the counterweight shaft in there, or (more likely) putting my cables, CP4, and Keypad.