Re: Meridian management

KHursh

Thanks Andrea,

I am doing something slightly different, I think. I am trying to predict when the flip might occur so I can tell my imaging software what to do. APCC is set to flip at the meridian limits set in APCC, but that time will differ according to the DEC of the object I am imaging. You (I think) have already decided on a 45 minute delay, which is what I may ultimately do, but if my object is at a lowish declination I may not have to flip at all. I can play with my setup during the day and watch what it does at various declinations and write down when it approaches my limits (I should have done this when I set up my limits), but I am trying to ask if there is another way to predict the behavior