Meridian management

KHursh

I now have my Mach2 humming along pretty well. I have set up APPC Pro with horizons and meridians and a pointing and tracking model. Where I am stuck is with meridian behavior. I know that my mount can handle tracking past the meridian up to a point depending on where it is relative to my safety limits. My question is, with NINA or even SGPro, I have to tell the software, how long past the meridian to wait to flip so how do I predict this based on the Dec position of object I am imaging? Am I overthinking this? Should I just pick a relatively safe time, like 45 minutes, and flip there for all objects? TIA

Kevin