Re: AP1100 GTO with AE installed today - but newbie question #Absolute_Encoders

Shailesh you can do a simple comparison

1.     Take a 5 minute sub (or whatever longer exposure) with encoders on.

2.     Next disable the encoders in APCC

3.     Take another sub of the same length

4.     Compare two images

5.       Wonder why you didn’t add encoders earlier J