From: Shailesh Trivedi <strivedi@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Tue, Dec 1, 2020 11:21 am
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] AP1100 GTO with AE installed today - but newbie question #Absolute_Encoders #Absolute_Encoders

Thank you, Rolando. Greatly look forward to some unguided imaging with my AP Stowaway, 130GTX and FSQ106.

BTW how do I ascertain tracking is cleaner compared to say my Paramount MX without encoders. Is there a utility or something in PEMPRO  or APCCPRO? KInd of like PHD2 that shows a RA/DEC tracking graph?

Shailesh