Re: Storage box for the Mach2 mount

Peter Tattersall

Slightly off-topic, but I’m looking for storage/transport boxes for my AP900GTO. The Ridgid boxes are not on sale here, but I’m looking into the similar MAXIMUM wheeled box set. It’s a tight and awkward fit with both assemblies in the one large lower box. I could use it, but I’d prefer some kind of protection beyond towels (which I have seen used in one online video), perhaps cubed pick foam. Are you using anything in your Ridgid boxes?

Peter Tattersall
Ponte di Legno Observatory

'cos my real computers are on strike....

On Nov 28, 2020, at 7:49 PM, Wes Atchison via groups.io <wa5tku@...> wrote:

HI Harley,

I use the Ridgid tool box set to store  my AP900.  Really works great, nice sturdy rugged box set.

FYI, Home Depot is running a sale of the 3 piece set till Christmas.

Wes
WA5TKU