Re: Mach2GTO 6" Eagle Adjustable Folding Pier #Mach2GTO

Roland Christen

If you use it for imaging, then no extension is needed. If you want to use it visually then you will want to raise it up with an extension piece.

From: Mundhir <Mundhir@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Sun, Nov 29, 2020 5:55 am
Subject: [ap-gto] Mach2GTO 6" Eagle Adjustable Folding Pier #Mach2GTO

Hello Everyone,

Anyone using the 6" Eagle adjustable folding pier? What scope do you have? and whether you have a  4" or 8" extension?

I'm expecting my Mach2GTO to arrive soon next month. and I need to order the extension part if required.  I currently own C11 and Televue NP101is Telescopes. I also plan to purchase C14 Edge HD in near future.

Thanks & Clear Skies,
Mundhir