From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Luca Marinelli
Sent: Friday, November 27, 2020 11:48 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Pickering's Triangle

Dear All,

Over the Summer I collected 19 hours of data on Pickering's Triangle using the AP1100GTO with a 10in Newt. Today my image was selected as image of the day on Astrobin!

This Summer I built an observatory in my backyard and have now a Mach1GTO (soon to be replaced by a Mach2) and an AP1100 on two piers. Not having to set up every night I image has been such a huge step un in quality of data and life!

The high resolution image with full acquisition details is on astrobin: https://astrob.in/xm1fcn/0/

Happy belated Thanksgiving!

--Luca

--