Re: 140/155 4” Field Flatteners

Jeffrey Patrick

Roland,

Of course no one knows what lies in the future, but I believe FLI already offers cameras with sensor diagonals of around 87mm.

Too expensive for me at this point, but once retirement rolls around I’d like to already have the optics needed for my 140.

I see that the 4” FF for the 160 is still available, but I understand that these may still be in stock from past production.

Not trying to be a pain, just asking while the possibility still exists.

I realize that glass availability may be an issue, plus your time is most likely already full with other projects.

I wish you, your family and all those at Astro-Physics a Happy and Healthy Holiday season.

Respectfully,

Jeff

On Nov 27, 2020, at 1:20 PM, Roland Christen via groups.io <chris1011@...> wrote:

The PF562 field flatteners cover 65mm easily. Do you think there will ever be larger chips?