Re: second attempt: meridian management with mach2 please...help

Andrea Lucchetti

Ray/Roland,
I think the only piece I am missing now is related to the limit you can set in AE TAB.
is it equivalent to set a meridian delay+meridian tracking limits?
I understand I need to switch the limits in the AE tab if I want to set the behaviours in the "meridian limit tab".
If on the contrary I want to work on the AE TAB limits, they completely override any settting of limits and delays in the Meridian limit panel?
what is the best option to work with CCD Autopilot?

Thanks a lot
Andrea