locked Re: Mach2GTO Update GTOCP5 – Version P02-07 #Mach2GTO

Dale Ghent

On Nov 24, 2020, at 11:31 AM, Harold <hfm5022@gmail.com> wrote:

My six year old HP laptop is beginning to have some reliability problems, in researching a replacement I noticed most laptops do not include an Ethernet port. Should I restrict my purchases to only models with Ethernet or are there other ways to resolve the issue?
Lack of a built-in ethernet interface should not constrain your search for a new laptop. You can still connect to a CP4/CP5 wirelessly or over USB. If you wish to continue using hardwire ethernet on a laptop that lacks its own built-in interface, you can get a cheap and effective USB to ethernet adapter.

Example:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00YUU3KC6/

/dale