Re: Preventing tracking on power up?

Roland Christen

Autoconnect is the software that tells it to unpark. So turning Autoconnect off will cause the keypad to pause until you physically push the enter button which then initializes the mount.
You can also set the keypad to EXT, in which case it will wait for an external program to initialize.

From: Tom Blahovici <tom.va2fsq@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Mon, Nov 23, 2020 5:05 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Preventing tracking on power up?

Exactly what I have now. However it still started tracking without any software telling it to unpark once.
Problem solved. Just connect when you are ready. Sorry I did this 3 times and once it started. The second time.
So it worked the first time and the third time. I can't allow it to start so autoconnect is now off.
Tom