From: Tom Blahovici <tom.va2fsq@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Mon, Nov 23, 2020 3:21 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Preventing tracking on power up?

I got it to work with a combination of items.  The keypad is now external.  The initialize is set to Don't unpark.
One out of three times of power on it still started tracking.  I had to the above again.  This is with no software connected other than APCC.
Finally, I turned off the "connect to mount" when APCC starts
Now I can turn that on manually and can watch what is happening.
Seems overly complex.  The mount should not start tracking until it gets an unpark command.  All my software (TheSkyX, Voyager) issue an unpark command when started. But what do I know, there's probably good reasons for this.
Tom