From: Tom Blahovici <tom.va2fsq@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Mon, Nov 23, 2020 2:14 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Preventing tracking on power up?

-What would you like to stop from happening?

-Rolando

I want to power up my observatory. This means,
1. Power on for the computer, camera. Mount. CP4.
2. Leave the mount parked. I don't want it to automatically start tracking.

Up to now, Everytime I finish a session I park the mount, then unplug the CP4. That prevents it from starting tracking.
I think I have all the I go I need now to resolve this in this thread. I will try a little later tonight.
Tom