From: Tom Blahovici <tom.va2fsq@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Sun, Nov 22, 2020 3:45 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Preventing tracking on power up?

Hi
When I turn the power on, apcc is not started. I need to open it and then it automatically connects. Then tracking starts.
I searched everywhere in apcc and could not find anything to stop this from happening. I may have missed it though. I will check the hand controller. I guess I don't really need it anymore.
Snowing now, so the next opportunity I will check the hand controller.
Thanks, Tom