Re: Preventing tracking on power up?

Cheng-Yang Tan

Hi Tom,
  I just don't let APCC auto-connect until I'm ready:

Inline image

My mount (Mach1GTO or AP1100) doesn't start tracking until I connect. Is this what you want?

cytan

On Sunday, November 22, 2020, 04:56:28 PM CST, Ray Gralak <groups3@...> wrote:

Tom,

One more thing, APCC will not change tracking status if the mount has been initialized previously (e.g. by the hand controller or a previous run of the driver or APCC had already initialized the mount).

-Ray Gralak
Author of PEMPro