From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom Blahovici
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2020 1:45 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Preventing tracking on power up?

Hi
When I turn the power on, apcc is not started. I need to open it and then it automatically connects. Then tracking
starts.
I searched everywhere in apcc and could not find anything to stop this from happening. I may have missed it though. I
will check the hand controller. I guess I don't really need it anymore.
Snowing now, so the next opportunity I will check the hand controller.
Thanks, Tom