Re: consistent goto error on meridian flip w/1200

Manusfisch

Steven P, thanks for that informed analysis of your problem and your solution.  these kinds of posts really help us pilgrims.  This whole thread is one that both informs and teaches quite well.  I appreciate the incredible brain power and innovative problem solving that occurs in amateur astronomy and am in complete awe of the Astro-Physics crew for always perfecting their craft. Innovation, freedom of thought, a bit of dreaming and wishing all add up  to a great experience for a hobby relatively new to me.   Tom Fischer, Indy