From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom Blahovici
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2020 10:44 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Preventing tracking on power up?

Hi
It seems that even though the mount is parked at the end of the evening, and then the power is turned off, when the
power is turned on, the mount automatically starts tracking. This is an issue for me since the telescope is covered
and I want to power up everything before uncovering it.
I am using APCC and have a CP4. Is this a hand control issue?
Thanks, Tom