From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Churchill
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2020 8:46 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC on a two-user Win10pro PC

Unfortunately, APCC stores settings in the same place for both users, so using it in this manner would be impossible,
or at best,
extremely inconvenient.

Also, you cannot run more than one instance of APCC at the same time, even from different accounts, as the settings
would become
mixed and produce indeterminate behavior.

Ray,

Thanks for this.

The two accounts are for the two of us to use the scopes at different times, as such they would never be used
concurrently and because they are controlling the exact same mount hardware the settings would be the same. Would
this make it feasible?

Obviously I'm still concerned with the virtual ports. If created by one user would they carry over to the other user
given that they are at the OS level? (I believe??). any thoughts on this aspect also?

Many thanks

David

--

David Churchill