Re: AP1200GTO #Keypad

Don Anderson

John
As Dale has said, there are a number of software/camera based polar alignment tools out there. I am a mobile imager (TV NP127is on AP900GOTO CP3) and I use the RAPAS for polar alignment. It is a dream to use and super accurate. I can pick up Polaris in the early evening dusk and be polar aligned in about 10 min.
Welcome back!

Don Anderson

On Friday, November 20, 2020, 11:18:57 a.m. MST, jpk1018@... <jpk1018@...> wrote:

Thanks for the info I have called AP and just decided to send in my keypad and have them update it and install the new battery ship it back to me with the new chip and grease kit and I should then pretty much be back in business.
John