Big Guy Has a New Ride

Jeff B

I've been meaning to do this for a while, based upon my brief experiences with my AP900 with this OTA (TEC 200ED) and long term use of another 1200GTO doing a GREAT JOB of slinging around an 8.75" F12 achromat (which weighs about 15 pounds more with a much longer moment arm).

So, I cheated mount and scope death one more time and did the swap out between my Titan and this 1200.  The 1200 previously provided good support for a large and heavy Parallax/Zambuto 11" F7.2 Newt.   It's always an involved process but it went well.  Next up tonight will be some stretching and an Aleve.

Jeff