Re: Dim hand controller keys #Keypad

Terri Zittritsch

Hey Frank, I've called AP about this as I thought it was a defect as well (on a new keypad).   The response I received is that the keys are glow in the dark if they're charged a bit beforehand.    I haven't noticed this yet (glow in the dark) and am probably leaning towards having to memorize and/or just use my headlight.   It is a bit inconvenient and a bit of a design flaw.   I find that I really like to have a hand controller and not having one is really inconvenient.     Maybe a future upgradable design update will remedy this.

Terri