Re: AP1200GTO #Keypad

Dale Ghent

On Nov 20, 2020, at 11:06 AM, jpk1018@gmail.com wrote:

Thanks Dale I do mostly imaging and yes I will call AP and get a battery and probably do the chip as well.
Ah. Since you're imaging, you can use any number of software-assisted polar alignment methods, so the RAPAS isn't really a needed upgrade then.

Yeah I would just do the maintenance items and you'll pretty much have a caught-up mount that works quite well. You can then consider something like APCC Standard or Pro once you get a V2 chip into the CP3 (or, unless you have a CP2, you will need to get a CP4 or second-hand CP3 with V2 chip to use APCC).

/dale