AP1200GTO #Keypad

jpk1018@...

Greetings group, been away from observing for quite sometime so basically starting over. As mentioned I have an early to mid 2000 1200 gto mount, my question is what is the best upgrades that I can do to bring the mount up to 2020? Right now the mount is not accurate in it's slewing even after syncing on a known star/planet. Obviously since this is completely original and the last time I used it which was probably at least 8 yrs ago something needs to be corrected or updated. I had used it quite accurately in the past so being it is a very capable mount for my needs I want to get it back so I can start observing again.
Thanks in advance
John