Re: Help! My AP1100AE is lost

>>>  Right now the scope is in park 5. I moved it there using the APCC telescope control buttons. When I power up tonight, I am unsure what to do based on your explanation. Can you give it to me another way so I can understand.

you should unpark from Park 5 in APCC

That should get you close enough to do a recal

On Wed, Nov 18, 2020 at 9:36 AM Rick Darden <rick@...> wrote:
Hi Rolando,

I never did establish a home position. Right now the scope is in park 5. I moved it there using the APCC telescope control buttons. When I power up tonight, I am unsure what to do based on your explanation. Can you give it to me another way so I can understand.

Thank you. Rick.

--
Brian

Brian Valente