From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom Blahovici
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2020 8:43 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Guide rate always being set to 1.

Hi,
I have the CP4 and have set the guide rate to 0.5x. It is set this way in each Ascom driver as well.  I am using APCC standard.
I understand that I should use a guide rate of 0.5x.  However, every time I start up PHD 2, it sets it to 1x.  I have changed all the settings I can find in PHD to 0.5x but it still changes it.
Any suggestions?
Thanks, Tom