Re: Results of our AP1600ae unguided imaging

Hi Ray

>>>. I think this is with the declination-arc tracking rate option in APCC, correct?

yes that's correct. As you know, this additional option is as simple as turning on a checkbox.

On Wed, Nov 11, 2020 at 5:23 PM Ray Gralak <groups3@...> wrote:
Hi Brian,

Wow!  Thanks for posting this image and an example of the results you are getting. I think this is with the declination-arc tracking rate option in APCC, correct?

For anyone who might be interested, the declination-arc tracking method uses a different model than the standard hemisphere models that APCC Pro has been using. It has been in testing for almost a year and a half and will be available in the next major point release of APCC Pro.

-Ray Gralak
Author of PEMPro

--
Brian