From: Khushrow Machhi via groups.io <kmachhi@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Wed, Nov 11, 2020 2:27 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] 1100GTO upgraded with AE...

On RA the LED is green, and on the DEC it is blue, so the fact they are not red is good, but what do green and blue mean?

I have the AE tab on APCC-pro and the encoders are enabled.  I would like to ascertain that the encoders are making the mount track better or was I seeing better tracking just because of the pointing model?

Thanks for all the feedback.

Khushrow